The International Conference on Adult Education is a forum for exchanging information in the scientific, practical and legislative area, presenting the results of the research in the field of continuing and adult education.
Selected full-text papers will be published on the conference ISI Proceedings. The other papers will be published in a Indexed Databases Journal.
Announced Keynote speakers
- Sturla Bjerkaker, The Norwegian Association for Adult Learning, NORWAY
- PhD Prof. Chris Duke, Centre for European Studies, RMIT, AUSTRALIA
- PhD Prof. Rolf Hemplemann, Saarland University, Saarbrücken, Germany
- PhD Prof. Heribert Hinzen, Institute for International Cooperation of the German Adult Education Association IIZ/DVV
- PhD Prof. Romita Iucu, University of Bucharest, RO
- PhD Hideki Maruyama, Sophia University, Japonia
- PhD Prof. Harald Mikkelsen, VIA University College Danemark
- PhD Prof. Ekkehard Nuissl von Rein, Deutsches Institut für Erwachsenenbildung - German Institute for Adult Education
- PhD Prof. Michael Osborne, University of Glasgow, SCOTIA, UK
- Acad. PhD Prof. Ioan Aurel Pop, Universitatea Babes-Bolyai, Cluj-Napoca, RO
- PhD André Schläfli, SVEB - Chair International Adult and Continuing Education Halle of Fame, Oklahoma University, US
- PhD Prof. Laurentiu Soitu, "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University of Iasi, RO
The official languages of the conference are Romanian and English. The abstracts and articles will be written in English only.