The Fourth International Conference on Adult Education
Adult Education in Universities. Local and Regional Perspectives
Sunday 27th – Wednesday 30th April 2014
The conference is organized once every four years. The volumes published previously can be visualized at the addresses below:
- April, 2002 - “Institutions of Adult Education”
- April, 2006 - “Legislation and Context in Adult Education”
- April, 2010 - “Preparing the Workforce for the Information Society”.
- The 3rd edition has been organized by „Alexandru Ioan Cuza University” of Iasi, in partnership with International Adult and Continuing Education Hall of Fame, Outrech University, Oklahoma, USA, in the context of the events dedicated to the celebration of 150 years since the establishment of the “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iasi.
To see the publication of the Hall of Fame Symposium, please visit: here here.
- Other Papers published by the LLI team:
- 2006 - Standarde şi exigenţe în educaţia adulţilor
- 2011 - Cadre didactice şi cercetători
- 2012 - Human & Social Studies. Research and Practice
- 2012 - Dicţionar enciclopedic de educaţie a adulţilor.
27th - 30th April 2014, The Fourth International Conference on Adult Education - Adult Education in Universities. Local and Regional Perspectives.